In this section
J League is our “fun-competitive” league format for Boys and Girls in P4 to S1.
This is the next stage in our football pathway from Young Tangerines and the sessions consist of:
- Warm Up
- Skills Practice (based on the themes below) followed by a structured weekly programme of matches.
- 1v1/2v2/Skill Moves
- Skills Challenge Circuits
- Small Sided Games
Our J League is split into two sessions:
P4 & P5 play at 9am – 10am
P6 to S1 play at 10:10am – 11:10am
(Both sessions are at the GA ARENA)
In June 2017 we moved to a monthly membership structure. This was primarily to allow us to remove the upfront joining fee attached to taking part in our sessions (for the cost of kit) with the aim of making our programme more accessible and affordable, without impacting sustainability.
Sessions are delivered 40 weeks of the year, starting week commencing 14th August 2017 and running until week commencing 25th June 2018.
Membership is £12 per month (12 monthly payments starting September 2017) and includes:
- UEFA Champions League Themed Match Strip
- High Quality coaching from Scottish FA qualified and experienced staff
- Play on the pitch at Tannadice at half time on a first-team match day
- Prize winners throughout the year
- Second family member = half price!
The J League Season will culminate with a spectacular Finals Day event which is not to be missed for any young football fan/player.
We are currently prioritising new application from existing members as places are limited. General applications will open on 7th July 2017 but in the meantime you can complete and return an application pack and standing order form and we will process these from 7th July onwards.
To book your place at one of these sessions, please complete our Application Formand Standing Order Form and return both to email@example.com as soon as possible.