In this section
This is our physical literacy programme for boys and girls aged 2-4 years old. Tiny Tangerines focuses on developing basic motor skills such as:
- Fundamental Movements (such as running, jumping, throwing, kicking, catching)
- Reflexes and Reactions
As well as developing soft skills:
The sessions also provide a fun introduction to football and the kids will learn new skills within our structured coaching programme which includes these themes:
- Heading (Soft Ball)
- Small Sided Games
Currently our weekly sessions are as follows:
Monday 4:30pm – 5:30pm St Andrews Primary School
Friday 4:30pm – 5:30pm Balgarthno Campus
Friday 3:30pm – 4:15pm Harris Academy (shorter due to school let)
In June 2017 we moved to a monthly membership structure. This was primarily to allow us to remove the upfront joining fee attached to taking part in our sessions (for the cost of kit) with the aim of making our programme more accessible and affordable, without impacting sustainability.
Sessions are delivered 40 weeks of the year, starting week commencing 14th August 2017 and running until week commencing 25th June 2018.
Membership is £12 per month (12 monthly payments starting September 2017) and includes:
- Dundee United Community Trust Training Kit – Shorts and Top
- High Quality coaching from Scottish FA qualified and experienced staff
- Play on the pitch at Tannadice at half time on a first-team match day
- Prize winners throughout the year
- Second family member = half price!
To book your place at one of these sessions, please complete our Application Form and Standing Order Form and return both to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.