In this section
STEPS TO COMPLETE YOUR RESERVATION
- Choose your seat(s) and go to checkout.
- Enter the promo code ‘directdebit’ and click add code. At this point, your amount payable should revert to zero and you can complete the online purchase and click continue. Please include a valid email address as this is necessary to complete the purchase. If you are choosing the payment plan option the system doesn’t require your card details. If the ticketing system does ask for card details then the promo code hasn’t been applied correctly.
- Read and acknowledge the terms and conditions (tick box)
- You will receive a confirmation email (If you do not receive an email into your inbox, please check your spam folder and/or settings)
- The next working day you will receive, via the email address you provided, a direct debit mandate online form (no need to print and scan). It is important that you complete and return this within seven days. Failure to do so would mean your reservation cancelled and the seat(s) will go back on sale.
- In a separate email, you will also receive a direct debit payment plan agreement. This agreement will need to be filled in and electronically signed. Again, there is no need to print or scan this agreement. Once signed it will automatically be emailed back to DUFC. It is important that you complete and return this within seven days. Failure to do so would mean your reservation cancelled and the seat(s) will go back on sale.
- You should receive a final email containing your signed agreement.