In this section
HOSPITALITY FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What time do the Hospitality lounges open?
Following times are based on Saturday 3pm kick-offs*:
The Chairman's Club - Two and a half hour prior to kick-off
The Airlie Green Lounge – Two and a half hours prior to kick-off
Lounge '87 – Two hours prior to kick-off
The MKM Dugout – Two hours prior to kick-off
All hospitality areas will close 1 hour after the conclusion of the match
*Early and evening kick off's will be subject to varied timings. Please refer to you hospitality e-ticket for specific information
What is the dress code in the lounges?
The Chairman's Club – Smart. Strictly no sportwear/trainers. Collar and tie required for men and equivalent for ladies
The Airlie Green Lounge – Smart. Strictly no sportwear, trainers or denims. Ties optional for men
Lounge '87 - Smart casual. Smart jeans and smart trainers are permitted - no football shirts or sportswear are allowed
MKM Dugout - Casual. Trainers & denim permitted. Home football tops permitted
Please note that no visiting team colours are permitted in any of the hospitality areas.
Failure to adhere to the dress code will result in refused entry.
Please email the Hospitality Team on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any special dietary requirements at least seven working days before the fixture. We cannot guarantee to cater for any such requests without pre-ordering.
Children are welcome in all hospitality lounges. All children will require a ticket for the game.
Why will the time and date of some fixtures change during the season?
The date and time of a fixture may change during the season for many reasons; some of which are listed below:
• Fixtures are chosen for live TV coverage
• Policing / Security purposes
• Weather Conditions
• Involvement in cup competitions
Please regularly check our website www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk if fixtures have changed throughout the season.
HOSPITALITY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
THE DUNDEE UNITED FOOTBALL COMPANY LIMITED, a company incorporated in Scotland, with Company Number SC013690 and having its registered oﬃce at Tannadice Park, Dundee, DD3 7JW (the “Club”).
These are the terms and conditions on which the Club provides match-day hospitality at Tannadice Park (the “Stadium”). These terms and conditions are applicable for season-long hospitality, non-season long hospitality packages and single match-day hospitality.
These terms and conditions are deemed to have been accepted by any individual (“You” or the “Customer”) whom concludes an agreement with the Club to purchase match-day or seasonal hospitality (the “Agreement”).
In the event that your hospitality package includes the beneﬁt of inviting other individuals, for the purposes of this Agreement, you may also be referred to as the “Host” and any person(s) invited by you, or on you behalf, will be referred to as “Guest(s)”. In the event that you are not in attendance and nominate another individual to represent you on a match-day, that individual will, for the purposes of this Agreement, be referred to as the “Host.”
1. THE BOOKING
- The Club will provide you with conﬁrmation of your booking outlining the list of beneﬁts to be received (the “Beneﬁts”) along with the duration of which those beneﬁts will be delivered to you (the “Term”).
- You will have deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions upon a validly executed booking form.
- The Beneﬁts are only valid for the event outlined in the list of beneﬁts and not for any other events held at the Stadium.
2. PAYMENT OF BOOKING & ADDITIONAL CHARGES
- You agree to pay the fee outlined in the booking form to the Club in return for provision of the Beneﬁts (the “Fee”).
- Unless a payment plan has, been agreed with the Club or you have agreed credit terms with the Club’s ﬁnance partner, the Fee shall be payable within 10 days of return of the validly signed booking form, together with any VAT due. In the event that the Beneﬁts is for a single match or non-season package, the Fee must be paid 3 days in advance of the date on which the Beneﬁts are due to commence.
- In the event that a payment plan has been agreed, the VAT element of the Fee must be paid to the Club with the ﬁrst instalment. Any payment plan will be separately documented and
will be subject to its own terms and conditions. A valid credit card must be placed on ﬁle with the Club in the event that a payment plan has been agreed.
- In the event that you fail to pay the Fee or any instalment of it by the date on which it falls due, the Club may, without prejudice to any other rights and remedies available to it as a matter of law, take any or all of the following actions:
- if instalment terms have been agreed with the Club, charge the outstanding amount due to any credit card supplied together with interest at the rate of four percent (4%) above the base rate for the time being of Santander Bank;
- withdraw the payment plan facility;
- require any remaining balance to be paid in full immediately together with interest at the rate of four percent (4%) above the base rate for the time being of Santander Bank;
- suspend the provision of the Beneﬁts and access to the Stadium in whole or in part until payment of outstanding amounts due by you have been made to the Club; and/or
- terminate this Agreement.
- In the event that you have purchased the Beneﬁts through a ﬁnance agreement with the Club’s nominated ﬁnance partner, non-payment of instalments due to that ﬁnance partner may lead to suspension or withdrawal of the Beneﬁts.
- Any charge for goods or services agreed at the time of booking but not included in the list of Beneﬁts must be paid within 10 days of the Club’s request for payment.
- The Club shall be entitled to recover all reasonable administrative or legal expenses incurred as a result of your delay or failure to pay sums due to the Club and for the collection of these amounts by the Club.
3. CUSTOMER OBLIGATIONS
- The Customer and/or Host and/or Guests shall conduct themselves at all times in the Stadium in a manner beﬁtting the good reputation and integrity of the Club, and in accordance with Ground Regulations, any speciﬁc additional terms and conditions which may be notiﬁed to you as part of the general ticket terms and conditions and the Unacceptable Conduct Rules.
- Any Customer hosting Guests must maintain a list of the names and addresses of any individuals to whom any match tickets purchased by the Customer have been provided by the Customer and shall provide said list to the Club on request;
- The Customer, Host and Guests shall adhere to the relevant dress code detailed in the List of Beneﬁts;
- No part of the Beneﬁts may be transferred, sold, oﬀered for sale, auctioned for gain or proﬁt or used as giveaways or prizes in any competition run by or on behalf of the Customer or in conjunction with a third party, unless express consent has been obtained from the Club.
- Drunkenness, foul, insulting, oﬀensive or abusive language or behaviour; racist, discriminatory or sectarian behaviour, remarks, songs, chants, banners or displays; and the promotion of or endorsement of any political organisation are not permitted within the Stadium or on the Club’s property, or at any matches involving the Club.
- The Customer, Host and Guests must comply with all relevant laws, safety announcements or Stadium ground regulations while attending any Club match, including rules connected to smoking and the use of smoke and/or incendiary devices.
- Unauthorised professional photography or any type of recording of a match is prohibited and zoom lenses, audio visual or cinematographic devices will not be permitted in the Stadium.
4. SERVING OF ALCOHOL
- The Customer and/or Host shall comply at all times with relevant licensing laws in force from time to time.
- The Club, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to refuse to serve alcohol to any Customer, Guest or Host.
- The Customer shall ensure that the Host (if applicable) and Guests do not remove alcohol from the relevant hospitality lounge.
- The Customer shall ensure that the Host (if applicable) and Guests do not bring alcohol into the Stadium and the relevant hospitality lounge.
5. RELOCATION OF SEATING
- The Club may, in its absolute discretion, relocate the Holder to an alternative seat or part of the Stadium for any match. Exercise of this right includes, but is not limited to, the following situations:
- if the Club is required under the rules of a competition, or otherwise, to provide seating for use by or for the competition organiser and/or visiting team;
- if the section of the Stadium in which the Holder’s seat is located has been closed; or
- for safety, security, refurbishment, alteration or other operational reasons. Reasonable eﬀorts will be made by the Club to provide a comparable seat.
6. FORCE MAJEURE
- In the event that the Club is prevented from providing the Beneﬁts and match services under this Agreement or any material part of it (temporarily or permanently) as a result of any event beyond the Club’s reasonable control (including but not limited to postponement or cancellation of football matches as required by the football authorities, war, invasion, terrorism, strikes, industrial disputes or actions, outbreak of disease or pandemics, ﬁre, ﬂood, explosion, decision of any court and/or judicial body, unavailability of materials and/or transportation, acts of God, acts of government or any other governing body including the football authorities) then the Club shall be relieved from its obligations under this Agreement for the period of that event and such non-performance shall not constitute a breach of this Agreement.
7. BREACH RESULTING IN TERMINATION
- If you, the Host and/or Guests breach any of the Conduct Terms, the ground regulations, the SFA and SPFL Unacceptable Conduct rules or if you, your Host and/or Guests commit any criminal oﬀence whilst in attendance at the Stadium, the Club may take any one of the following steps:
• Issue a warning
• Refuse entry to the Stadium and/or relevant hospitality lounge
• Eject the relevant person from the relevant hospitality lounge and Stadium
• Conﬁscate and/or deactivate any season ticket/card and/or special passes
• Exclude you, your Host and/or Guests from future entry to the Stadium and hospitality lounge for a period of time deemed to be reasonable by the Club
• Terminate this Agreement with immediate eﬀect
• Take separate legal action against you and/or the Host and/or Guest concerned.
In the event that this Agreement is terminated prior to its intended expiry (through no fault of the Club nor as a result of any force majeure event), you shall immediately pay to the Club any outstanding Fee, save to the extent that the Club is able to recover its losses by selling the Beneﬁts.
8. CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS
- In the event that a Customer cancels the Agreement for season-long Beneﬁts and such cancellation has not been due to the Club’s failure or Inability to provide the Beneﬁts, the Customer shall remain liable for the entire Fee or any outstanding instalments of the Fee due to the Club unless the Club is able to resell the Beneﬁts to another party. In the event that the Club is able to sell the Beneﬁts to another party, the Customer shall remain liable for any diﬀerence between the total amount payable by the Customer and the proceeds from the resale, if less, plus reasonable administrative charges and costs.
- In the event that a Customer cancels the Agreement for Beneﬁts relating to a single match and/or a non-season long package and such cancellation has not been due to the Club’s failure or inability to provide the Beneﬁts, the Customer will remain liable for payment of the Fee, on the following basis:
- cancellation less than 14 days before the match (or ﬁrst match if a non- season long package has been purchased): 100% of the Fee
- cancellation between 15 and 30 days before the match (or ﬁrst match if a non-season long package has been purchased): 75% of the Fee
- cancellation between 31 and 60 days before the match (or ﬁrst match if a non-season long package has been purchased): 50% of the Fee
- cancellation more than 60 days before the match (or ﬁrst match if a non- season long package has been purchased): 25% of the Fee
- In the event that the Customer cancels a ﬁnance agreement with the Club’s nominated ﬁnance partner used to purchase the Beneﬁts and the Club requires to refund to the ﬁnance partner any sums paid to the Club by the ﬁnance partner relating to that cancelled agreement, the Customer may remain liable to make payment to the Club for the Beneﬁts unless the Customer has cancelled the ﬁnance agreement within the relevant cancellation period.
- The Club is not obligated to provide a refund in the event that match dates or /times for which the Beneﬁts are initially valid are unsuitable for the Customer, Host or Guests or if the Customer or any Host or Guest is unable to attend matches included within the Beneﬁts.
- If a match ﬁxture is postponed or cancelled, the Beneﬁts shall be valid for the rearranged or rescheduled date. The Club is not obligated to provide a refund in the event that the Customer, Host or Guests is no longer able to attend the rescheduled date.
9. COVID-19 CODE OF CONDUCT
- The Club operates COVID-19 related policies that are in force from time to time whilst related Scottish Government restrictions are in place. Whilst present in the Stadium, the Host and/or Guests require to strictly adhere to any COVID-19 related policies that the Club operates. This may include but is not limited to being subjected to temperature checks, following social distancing rules and the wearing of face masks. Failure to follow COVID-19 guidance and rules may result in the Host and/or Guests being denied entry to the Stadium or asked to leave.
- The purchaser and/or Holder of any Hospitality related ticket (either on a season long, single or package basis) agrees and acknowledges that no credit note, exchange or refund will be issued as a result of any matches that the Host and/or Guests have been unable to attend on account of behind closed door games and/or restricted capacity games.
Click here to view our DUFC Hospitality Brochure 22/23.