Published: 8th November 2019
Excitement is palpable as the national spot-light once again falls on the city of Dundee for tonight’s sold-out derby at the Kilmac Stadium at Dens Park.
Ahead of the match, the following information should assist our supporters: -
- All fans are advised to arrive early to ensure entry in time for kick-off.
- There will be a ticket cordon on the approaches to the Bob Shankly Stand consisting of six barriers creating seven channels, one of which is for wheelchair users. The barriers are manned by stewards who will check tickets and direct fans to the correct turnstiles.
- The following turnstiles apply: 33 to 38 for the Bob Shankly Stand; 31 and 32 for the Main Stand.
- All fans should sit in their allocated seats.
- There will be a minute’s silence prior to kick-off to mark Remembrance Weekend and players of both teams will wear poppies.
- Tickets are still available for the Derby Night on Tannadice Street event in the Hegarty Suite.
The Dundee Derby has a proud reputation within Scottish football for its partisan yet good-natured spirit, and we ask that all fans conduct themselves in an orderly manner while showing the passionate support this fixture has enjoyed many times over the years.